Our Mission: To glorify God as a community of believers, empowered to develop mature disciples and serve others, through dependence on the Holy Spirit and the bible.
- Dependence on God Matters: We depend on God for ourselves and others. Without Him we can do nothing. We express our dependency through prayer, trust, and Spirit filled living.
- Relationships Matter: We value loving people just as Jesus did. Life transformation takes place through respectful, compassionate, accepting relationships, not just the imparting of information. Therefore, everything we do is done from a relational grace-filled core.
- Discipleship Matters: We value discipleship that results in passionate lovers of Christ empowered for ministry – lives that are transformed by God’s Holy Spirit.
- The Bible Matters: We value God’s truth as the foundation of our lives. Therefore we give ourselves to the teaching of the scriptures and making disciples who clearly understand and follow His word.
- Worship Matters: We value worship as a lifestyle where we experience God’s nearness, enjoy and wrestle with His presence and offer Him not only our music, but our lives.
- Fun & Fellowship Matters: We value enjoying God and each other. Food, laughter and hospitality are marks of the Kingdom of God.
- Teamwork Matters: We value doing God’s work together. This means we are willing to submit to our leaders and give our best in living out our common cause of reaching people for Jesus.
- Servant-hood Matters: We value service that flows from mercy and compassion. Such service expresses itself in generosity and sacrifice for others as demonstrated by Jesus.
To be an authentic community of believers with a deep love for God who live surrendered and transformed lives by God’s love, sacrificially & passionately fulfilling Christ’s mission for God’s glory.